Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Project Plan

So, during this last month of school, I'll mostly be focusing on my music and lyrics, preparing to start recording as soon as I move to Arizona. I just love doing it, and my only real goal is to create music I like that's representative of who I am. It would be a bonus if along the way, I could make someone smile or laugh or just think differenly. Eventually I'm going to need more than the equipment I have now. I still need an amp, my own mic, a pedal or two, ya know, things to record with. For now, I'm getting by with Vera, a pencil and some paper, and the equipment i use at school. As of now, I have one recorded song, and seven written songs all with chord progressions under my belt. I would like to have two songs written by the end of every week at least, and by the end of the year, have at least two more songs recorded. Not quite sure how I'll be able to present the finished product. The obvious answer would be some sort of multi-media presentation. Maybe a quick look at the creative process and footage of the work that goes into the recording process, and if I can figure it out, maybe a sample of my work. Oh, this is going to be fun. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment